As we take this awesome brand sky high we need someone to guide us with ideas, strategy, knowledge, and in general take us to the Next Level. Are you that person? Apply directly by forwarding your info to email@example.com
Below are some videos to help you further understand who we are, what we do, and what life looks like around here. And below that is the required job description...cause you probably wanna know that info :)
Job Title: Vice President-Marketing and Digital Strategy
Reports to: President/CEO
Effective Date: TBD
The Vice President-Marketing and Digital Strategy is the key marketing leader in executing an integrated marketing, ecommerce, and communications strategy to ensure consistency across all brand segments including product, digital, social, online and in-store where applicable. The right candidate will be a cross functional business leader who understands and can demonstrate a collaborative leadership approach and understands the inter-connectivity of strategy, brand building, and marketing innovation – analytical and creative. The role requires an emotionally astute leader who excels at collaboration and influencing by forging close relationships across the organization. Hands-on and willing and able to quickly transition from the boardroom to the production floor with a roll-up-the-sleeves mindset. The successful candidate will be high energy and results driven, creative, perceptive, and data driven, and a reliable problem solver and have a deep understanding of changing market dynamics.
The Vice President - Marketing and Digital Strategy is also responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, training, and managing all marketing functions to achieve company objectives for sales, growth, profitability and visibility while ensuring a position consistent with the Core Values of Comfort Research.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Oversee all marketing initiatives to ensure brand standards are met across all brand activities (packaging, labeling, ecommerce, marketing, programs, etc.) in order to enhance and protect brand image and project Big Joe’s unique voice. Develop the annual marketing plan goals and strategy.
· Lead a team with the capacity to support a full spectrum of marketing activities including social media, ecommerce, creative services, communication, brand, launch, market intelligence, content and public relations. Coach and develop existing members and close talent gaps where needed. Hold team accountable for performance objectives.
· Evaluate and track key metrics and success criteria for all marketing, advertising, and PR programs. Use data to dive decisions. Understand and execute the market analysis process. Continuously look for opportunities to Find a Better Way to improve messaging, methods and tactics to exceed expectations. Understand trends and provide proactive resources to the sales team.
· Build strong partnerships and establish credibility with the internal team, based upon a demonstrated collaborative approach, leadership skills, and ability.
· Willing to take a stand and build a case for change, always seeking input and engaging colleagues along the away. Not afraid to engage in healthy, respectful debate - but wholeheartedly supports and executes on consensus decision.
· Focus on the continuous improvement of internal processes, drive for collaboration across departments.
Qualifications: (indicate required and preferred)
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related. MBA preferred.
· 10+ years of experience successfully building and executing an integrated marketing, including ecommerce, and communication strategy within a high growth business, with financial metric responsibility.
· Proven track record and strong experience of innovating and executing marketing tactics in the branded consumer products arena, including ecommerce and social media. Demonstrated exceptional analytical skills.
· Strong understanding of retail branding and analytics.
· Must possess a detailed knowledge of digital strategy and planning in a consumer goods or retail environment.
Prior experience in the design and implementation of business process improvement is strongly preferred.The successful candidate will possess the ability to drive and support change management.Strong business acumen, interpersonal skills, a high level of motivation and a self-directed mindset is required.
· Must possess advanced verbal, written and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively formulate, present and advance business proposals to a wide variety of audiences, including executive leadership.
· Demonstrated ability to foster and develop a strong team.
· Exceptional strategic and analytical thinking with ability to drill down into tactics and attention to detail easily.
· “Disruptive” thinker, who challenges others to think differently and innovate in service to the brand and the business.
· Superior analytical and decision-making skills with the ability to translate into an executable strategic plan. Strong business acumen, interpersonal skills, a high level of motivation and a self-directed mindset.
· A proven extraordinary team and culture builder.
· Self-starter attitude, entrepreneurial spirit and ability to respond quickly in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong network in the marketing and branding industry a plus.
· Ability to travel for trade shows and additional business activities.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Comfort Research reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed.